woot woo..sigh

Whoa, this is one helluva balancing act. Sending out review copies, posting round the web, dealing with some behind-the-scenes publishing issues and also trying to write.

Mama said there'd be days like this.

And, because I'm a glutton for punishment, I decided to submit yet another book to another publisher...they were nice and asked for it.

Because I need to be writing a third series.

Sigh.


I want to write Lost Prince's sequel, but it's gone all wrong. I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that I need to throw out what I've got and start completely over. So part of today will be plotting and scheming. Somehow the book lost track of where it was headed...

I surely wish I had an Amazon review on Archive of Fire. I know. It's been out ten days. Stop whining, damn it. But I do.

This is hard.

Okay, off to write for the day. Boo! What're  you gonna do??

No comments: