What people are saying about QUENCHED so far:
Don't you wanna read it? Woudn't it be even more fun to read it for free??? Good Idea! Lets have a
Since my alter-ego Ainsley writes inappropriate books, and my writing partner for QUENCHED, EC Stacy, is a stand-up comedian by night, I thought I'd go with inappropriate jokes.
Enter your joke in the thread here at Sex Scenes or at Ainsley's Facebook Fanpage. The one that tickles my funnybone the most wins a copy of QUENCHED and my undying admiration. Plus, won't it be fun to have some new inappropriate jokes for the holiday season? Nothing says Christmas like "Santa and Satan walk into a bar..."
1. Contest ends Wednesday, December 8 at midnight, mountain standard time.
2. Inappropriate means Adult Ears Only. I can't be responsible for what other people say, so you young 'uns, keep off my lawn!
3. That said, we like inappropriate. The field is wide open, from sexual to just violent or adult. BUT it doesn't mean insulting. No racial jokes or gay jokes, etc.
4. We reserve the right to eliminate jokes from the contest, and the threads that We deem insulting.
5. We shall be the only judge of the contest and the only judge shall be Us.*
6. No whining.
7. QUENCHED is an eBook available in many formats, soon Kindle as well (though I'm told it can be easily formatted and downloaded to Kindle from my publisher's site). I'm NOT printing the book out for you and snail-mailing it, so.
8. Post the joke here on this post's thread, or on Ainsley's Facebook Fan page. Ainsley is lonely on Facebook and needs some more likers. :)
9. I'll announce the winner next week. Can't win if you don't play!!
10. Future Possible Rules
*the royal We, of course, meaning me
**Coffee Time Romance