emissary is off and running

EMISSARY IS OUT!


!!Yay!!

This is a book long in the making. More than two years of writing and editing and planning. I'm already hearing happy responses which makes me deliriously thrilled.

Kirkus mentioned it in its "Best SF/F/Horror reads for April" List:
Emissary by Betsy Dornbusch
WHAT IT'S ABOUT: A religious uprising in the peaceful land of Monoea threatens its ruler, Draken, and his new Queen, thus forcing Draken to return to his homeland. 
WHY YOU MIGHT LIKE IT: The plot one-ups itself by introducing a twist that reveals ulterior motives with much more devious intentions.
You can buy Emissary anywhere, but here is a list of some of my favorite places.

There will be lots of guest blog posts and interviews in the coming days about the book and how I wrote it  and what I like about it and about other things I think in the coming days. For today I'm happy because I have pretty new books floating around the house and people are telling me they're excited about it and my stomach is all fluttery because I do love the story so much and I really hope you do too!

Thanks to all my 
family 
friends 
writers 
the professional team around Emissary 
and especially to readers, who are the best of the best! 
Enjoy!

No comments: