gaaaaa summer!

I know, I dropped out of sight here for a little bit. I was on vacation up at the lake. It was fun! We boated, drank, watched fireworks, drank, saw friends, drank, listened to music, drank...  Yeah, you get the gist.

I'm working on EMISSARY pretty much full throttle right now. Unfortunately it's rereading and rewriting some pretty rough stuff and just trying to get back into the characters. I don't hate it at all, but it's tough to feel the forward progress when running over and over an important scene and then eventually realizing it's not necessary and deleting it. It's also a bridge book so I'm trying to figure out which is the cliffhanger to leave... I think I've got it but, yanno. Subject to change.

No word on a release date yet; I'm talking to my new editor soon. 

Also I'm having the busiest summer imaginable driving kids about and enjoying some of my own social obligations. My son has no fewer than ten activities this summer, some appearing on our calendar almost daily. Daughter child not so much, but she keeps herself crazy busy...

Con season is about to start in earnest too, at the end of the month. I trimmed it down to one per month: July-October. All fun. See TOUR if you wanna know where I'll be.  I do hope you'll come by and say hi.

I'm doing a mini-push for some promo stuff for EXILE, also.  First up is a Reddit AMA next THURSDAY at 7 CST.  Hope lots of folks will come and question the hell out of me. :)

Then I have some interviews upcoming which will be announced soon.

Golly. What are y'all up to?

No comments: