bah

I'm in an "annoyed with life and mostly other people" phase that seems to be stretching through the entire summer. I'm apparently the only person on the planet who keeps a fucking calendar. But oh well.

Oh fucking well.

I'm also tired of people thinking "OMG you don't think about things just like me so you must be ____(insert fairly insulting label here)____." Baby doesn't want to go in the box. Doesn't mean I'm not as patriotic/religious/caring/loving/funny/enjoyable as the other.

Mostly I'm crabb-EEEE because I don't have time to write and work.  It's happening in little snippets, which isn't enough, and I'm frustrated. Bah Plus I really wanted to have a patio party at some point, and so far, nada. Double bah.

I suppose SIGH I'm going to have to get some discipline and start working in the early morning hours with no distractions. I've heard you can buy that at the Walmart.




No comments: