owwww

Ya, well, I'm hurt. A wonderful morning snowboarding and terrain park riding in fresh powder yesterday, finished with a crash. Today I'm gimping something awful, can't straighten my knee, nor bend it too far. Le Sigh.


In other news, I'm still waiting on my books. Frustration sets in.

I'm also planning on attending GalaxyFest in a couple of weeks. No idea on my schedule as of yet, though some of the panels look up my alley. Any Colorado Springs folks come by and say hi, y'all.


Ok, going to hang out with my ice and laptop for now...

2 comments:

Glynis Peters said...

Ouch! My son broke his back on fresh powder hiding an ice ridge, last year. He has just had his first snowboard session since the accident. I told him not to share pictures, I will be too nervous to see them.

Hope your knee recovers soon.

ssas said...

Thanks. It's already feeling a little better.