reading

What are you reading?

Right now I'm reading three books: My friend Stuart's book Stolen Souls  (I've got an unedited copy on my 'puter. Color me lazy), China Mieville's Kraken, and George RR Martin's A Dance with Dragons. I also have a stack of magazines: Rolling Stone. My subscription is about to run out so I'm going to see if I can get it for the iPad. I might start taking Spin the same way. I'm also looking to do that with House Beautiful, though frankly, I'm not keen on the new editor. The houses suddenly got all out-there, not beautifully liveable, like under the reins of the other guy. So I may go without a decor mag for awhile.

I'm really really, really enjoying all  I'm reading right now, though Martin's book seems to get read the most because it's on the iPad and that's my favorite way to read after dark.

What're you reading? You likey?

4 comments:

dolorah said...

I'm not reading; meaning I've got two beta/critique reads sitting in my in box, for owver three weeks. I'm sadly behind in my committments.

But; I haven't read a famous, published author in a few years. I'm too busy. Sad, I know.

I just bought A Game Of Thrones and A Clash of Kings, and I don't know when I'll get to reading those. By the time I get to Dance With Dragons it should be pretty cheap; Yes?

........dhole

ssas said...

Yes! They are wonderful books and he is a Very Nice Man.

Laura said...

I'm nose deep in a 'how to crochet' book as research into my NaNo lead character - I just can't stomach fiction whilst I'm writing. Great to meet you through Dhole's site
Lxx

ssas said...

Hi Laura, welcome!

Ah, gonna write a knitter, huh? Cozy mystery?