happy friday

Wow, so it's been awhile since I've done much of anything around here or anywhere really. In Europe they get a month off. A MONTH people.  I've been remodeling my bathroom, working on a super secret writing gig, planning the next Salt Road Saga book (it's going to kick your ass from one galaxy to the next), doing a blog tour (more on that later),  screwing around some (not nearly enough), hanging at the pool, (we keep getting rained out) and seeing absolutely NO CONCERTS which doesn't make me happy, concert gods! Yeah, I'm talking to YOU.

Plus I got sick. Antibiotics and everything. (The bottle doesn't say no alcohol, thank you there is a god, just not a concert god)

Plus company going and coming. And contractors. And kids, OMG the kids. A tile guy I used to work with who practically became a member of the family during the five days he laid our travertine.

And some more writing, not nearly enough of that to suit me.

School starts in 2 weeks. TWO. Sigh.

At least I'll get some work done.







My dog just leaned against me and she was wet. On her back end. GROSS. OUTSIDE DOG!

No comments: