You can tell it's true by the total lack of posting here. I know, copout. Here's where I am today talking about some writer thing like I know anything about it, replete with the cover of my book. Those so totally don't count as posts and just who the hell do I think I am, anyway? NO ONE, or I wouldn't have to hawk myself; it'd just happen like osmosis, man.
- Important Deadline next week.
- Vacation and/or company since mid June.
- Husband doing some international travel.
- Two bathrooms under the slowest construction ever. (for the record, going down the hall sucks. It's a long hall. And my house is haunted. Ghosts so TOTALLY watch me pee at night.) (one of those isn't true)
- School starts in 3 weeks and 12 days of those days will be taken up with more company.I love me some company, but maybe just not so much all at once. Seriously. Plus I can't clean the house because did I mention we're under construction? Vacuuming and dusting lasts approximately 4 minutes.
- Nearly zero writing getting done.
- Did I mention the deadline?
- Frustration sets in.