ruh roh

"Through me the way into the suffering city,
Through me the way to the eternal pain,
Through me the way that runs among the lost.
Justice urged on my high artificer;
My maker was divine authority,
The highest wisdom, and the primal love.
Before me nothing but eternal things were made,
And I endure eternally.
Abandon every hope, ye who enter here." 



Via Nicola Griffith: 

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Not surprising considering the content of my recent release. And well, all my other stories... 



LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test

3 comments:

Beth Partin said...

Wrathful and gloomy--that's me tonight.

ssas said...

You can hang with me on the seventh floor.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, all the cool kids are down there!