weekend

Read some more Tarot on Saturday night. Won't share details except that it continues to astound me.  I used to get tingles on my spine, like somebody was looking over my shoulder, when I did Ouija.  Tarot is similar, only it's a deeper intensity. It requires a lot of thought, and I still like doing it better in writing than face to face. I'm just not that quick on my feet verbally. All my eloquence lives between my fingertips and my keyboard. 

At last, I pushed it snowboarding on Saturday and I was fairly pleased with my performance, though I know I need to lift more and I'm gradually accepting that the knee may need work at some point.  I did venture into the terrain parks and rode some jumps, but no air this time. Still not trusting the knee on landing. I probably have a couple of weeks off (frowny-face) which might give me some time to hit the weights mornings.  Not tomorrow, but Tuesday I'll get at it and see if it makes some difference.

Other than that, I'm in a writer's fugue now and I plan to succumb fully to it on Monday.  And yeah, people did say weird stuff to me over the weekend, but nothing I feel like reporting here.  Next time I get a good one you'll be the first to know.

Supwitu?

No comments: