hard

I'm  a gerbil on a wheel right now, so I'll make this quick.

I've been working out macro plot issues in SCAR.  Didn't know how it was going to end. I have a little bit better idea now, but I fear it's not really exciting enough.  I'm at the crux of it now, asking myself what this story is about.

Figured that out yesterday. So now a climax feels within reach.

I've known what the black moment would be for a long time. That's written.  But what comes after?  I have no intention of writing a sequel to SCAR, so there must be satisfaction. But in a way, I've taken everything that means anything to Trinidad and Castile away during the course of the story. 

I think I might've taken too much.

So, it's another macro plotting day. Sigh. Plotting is so hard

What's your biggest challenge right now in your WIP?

No comments: