mpov

I had posted something earlier in the day that ended with "and that would make a good story."

And I went back and deleted it because it would make a good story. A damn good, creepy story. So I'm gonna write it and I don't want to blow the surprise.

It's on the back burner though, to SCAR which is growing by leaps and bounds. I'm toying with adding in multiple POVs, which I think would be fun and tre thrilleresque. I wrote the first of just such a chapter today. Short but grueling. I think I need a quick break.

Interestingly enough, I think I've figured out how to tackle my fear of MPOVs, which is keeping the whole story arc straight while flipping from head to head. I'm going to figure out where to insert passages and then write, at least for this POV, all of them at once. Probably over the next few days.

And we'll see how that works.

No comments: