filler post

AND we climb ever closer to my 1000th post, in which I'll review THE TWELVE by Stuart Neville. It'd be tre cool if my hit counter hit a round number that day, too, but hits are sketchy things anyway.

Anyway, onto

The
1000th Post Small Prize Announcement.

I know you can't hear it, but my kid's down in the basement doing a drum roll.

Ok, actually he's practicing Sweet Home Alabama for his recital tomorrow.

Anyway, onto the SMALL PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT: One Lucky Winner (via a clever answer to some question I still need to think up) is going to win a full spread Tarot reading by yours truly.

Why is this a Small Prize you might ask, as opposed to a Big Prize? Well, first of all, NO you can't have my love-noted, signed ARC of THE TWELVE. That would be a Big Prize but it's mine-all-mine and I'm not sharing. And seriously, I've got nothing else to give away, like one of my own books, cuz, well, no one's actually bought one yet.

It's a Small Prize because while I think I'm a fairly intuitive reader, I'm still learning the deck and I believe experience really counts when throwing cards. BUT I thought it would be fun anyway. Also, I could do it right here on the blog, which would be fun, too. And now for a

Somewhat Related Announcement

Speaking of Tarot, I'm reinstating Twarot Tuesdays on Twitter--three card readings with 140 characters per card. So follow me on Twitter and you can get one. Also, I've got a

Completely Unrelated Announcement


I believe I've been remiss in mentioning I got my first fangirl gift in the mail this week--the film Donnie Darko from Realm. THANK YOU!! I hope to watch the film tonight and write a review at some point. She even wrote such a cute return address that I saved the envelope in my basket of saved treasures. That basket's getting pretty full. And now for my

Final Completely Unrelated Announcement

I'm sick with a fucking cold, the sort that drips down your throat and makes your stomach feel ill. It's fairly warm out today, so I'm going to go bake myself by the pool.

No comments: