isn't it ironic?

Not really.

I've written an article on irony for Electric Spec's new issue, coming out on Halloween. I'm letting my fellow editors, well, edit it for me. I mostly wrote it because it's something I wanted to explore for myself, and it's something I'd like to see more of in our slush pile and in spec fiction stories in general. I demand irony out of my own short stories, though it seems to come more naturally in my books. Maybe because I've got more time to let it develop, I don't know.

Anyway, thoughts on irony? I referenced books from my own library and used several online resources, too, but I thought I'd throw it out there to y'all.

New show alert: MY OWN WORST ENEMY. Pretty damned well-done for network TV.

And dang it all, Borders doesn't carry Locus. I'm gonna have to try Boulder Bookstore, I guess.

No comments: