r.i.p.


RIP 07-08 Snowboarding Season. This is me lounging between jumps at Keystone a couple of weeks ago. Notice the dorky pink snowboard. I'm not a pink person, but I make an exception for my board. It's an all-terrain Burton and whipcord quick since I just had it waxed.
I can't say I've ever had a bad day riding, but we finished on a phenomenal powder day. Winter Park got hammered with 7 inches, and we spent most of the day in the terrain park. Powder makes for slow approaches :( and soft landings :).
Went out in Boulder last night for a friend's birthday. Met an author and some other nice folks. And I ran into so many people I knew! Saw the Indulgers by accident. It soothed my misery over putting away my board for 8 months.
In my next life I'll follow the snow around the world all year long.

No comments: