birthday is a'comin'

There's a spider in my papers. Anyone volunteering to come kill it for me?

**

What a weekend. Stayed up late on Friday night drafting the script, spent a few hours in the car and filming on Saturday (two family members were in it--NOT me, though I was asked), and I was asleep by 9:30 last night. I'd do it again. There's something satisfying in having a finished product in so short a time, and there's a lot to learn from the process. I'll write an essay on the experience when I've got time.

**

I'm reading Harry Potter and I'm afraid it's rather slow-moving. The prose feels bloated to me, too. Hmm. Maybe I'm just sort of over it. I'm about 1/2 way through; pretty bad when I'd rather work on my Sentinel plot.

**

I recieved two amazing, early birthday presents.

First, thanks Honey, love, Mo.

Also, thanks to Conduit--for the gift and especially for the gesture of friendship. I've met a lot of people online, but few that I'd love to meet face-to-face. Very early on, I counted Conduit among them. If it means a trip to N. Ireland, then so be it. :) At the least, I'm sure I'll get to meet him when he's on tour in the US hawking his brilliant WIP.

No comments: