ahhh, me so funny

I took a sense of humor test, but I didn't post their code cuz it fucked my blog layout. But here's the results:

You're a Provacateur

(61% dark, 34% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)

your humor style:
VULGAR | COMPLEX | DARK


You'll crack on anything, and you're often witty, even caustic, about it.

Therefore, your sense of humor is polarizing. You're transgressive, and you've got a seriously sharp 'edge'--maybe too much for some folks. If they get you, people think you're one of the funniest (and smartest) people in the world. If they don't, they think you're an ass. Whatever, right? While some might question your judgement, your comic intellect is unquestionably respected.


What do you guys think? Is this accurate? Oh, yeah, you're not speaking to me via my blog comments. Oh, well, telepath me or something...

While we're on the topic of the "audience", welcome to one or more of the following:

a) the one psycho-- er, reader who has visited my blog 75 times per day since Wednesday
b) Blogospam; for all your comment-spam needs. I'm coining a new word for this: Spamments. You heard it here first. We do Haloscan like pot brownies around here, so thanks for playing and fuckyouverymuch.
c) actual new readers. wtf??

A little about myself: Yes, my actual name is Sex. Yes, I am hot. No, you can't do me. Yes, I flirt shamelessly, and no, it's not to get my husband to notice me. (He knows I'm here, trust me on that one.) We have a dog, Hannah, and she is too better than your dog! Our jeep can kick your jeep's ass. We here at SS@S also employs a pissy, cold-fish editor who chimes in from time to time. Do your best to ignore her.

Turn ons:
Writing contracts
Comments by readers
Putting laundry in the washer

Turn offs:
Putting clean laundry away
Ditto with the dishes

Current Iffiness:
My new Seven jeans. I don't think I like my ass in those jeans. Is it my ass, or the jeans? Or, perhaps I am simply being, as Greg is thinking right now, such a girl.

My blog-o-mood shifts constantly. Today the meter reads:

"Psychotic mood swings between Snarky/Sentimental."

I think that's all you need know for the moment.

No comments: