let the peeing begin

warning: drunk post to follow... uneditid and unalterecd.
at our friday night club tongith we had black bean soup. it was really good, homade and crap. oh shit, that's homeade. but you guet it.

so all the guy sare coming to our basement to paly games (apparently I'm dyslexic when I'm drunk) and I offered to, you know, light some candles, in an effort to ward off the impending gaseousness that is sure to follow.

"Yeah, cuz candles will set the mood," PHF said, "for when we're blowing shit up."

(ok, it took me four tries to write eh. eye. ehe. eee. eye. again! and then eh.)

Later, but not much: I just realized that there is no "eh" in that sentence. WTF??

I think I'm not invited.

What eles happened?

Shit nothin much more cep[t I drank seven beers on black bean soup. it's not so good for soakin up the alcehol, if you get my drift.

today I was drivin'
Beastie (I will attempt a link,w hich will be extremely comoical for you, I suppose) (ok, it took me like, forever.) (I'm determined to fix this fucking thing.) (it still doesn't work and I'm goin gto bed.) )Jebus in a raft - stollen from I don't know where, the goddamn thing works!) an d Speed Racer pulled up next to me in his cute red Audi.
"Turn up your Music!" he yelled
I turned it down so i could hear.
"Turn up you r music." I think it was REM - some old stuff. NO I'm not going out to the car to check the specific cd.
"I can't." I said, "cause account of I blwe the speaker."
"What does hubbin think of that?"
"He doesn;'t" I called back. "He doesn't knwo yet."
There was this guy sitting next to Speed Racer who I didn't nkwo, but who did n't really have much sense of humor over the whole thing. He never smiled once.
Granted, I was ponytailed and gross from tanning and the gym, but hell, I'm not a freakin' troll.
I was just about to say, "Are you going tonight?" when Serious Boy turned to Speed Racer and asked, "Do you know her?"
Speed Racer shook his head. "HI! I'm ____ and you're hot!!" Then he took off cause the light changed.

I had a big ole grin on my face. Someone calls me hot, even when it's a joke, it makes me smile.

Serious-face believed him all the way til four o'clock when Speed Racer finally told him.

You'll be proud of me. I stuck with the girls. Swim lessons, shoes, how big the kids are getting, the choir at church, how much six year olds cry, and chores-expected-of-K-2nd-Graders.

I only left the conversation to pee.

and finally, I took a quiz. Something for Lunatic, who bothered to ask, and no I can't recall where the fuck it came from:

Assassin

You are an
assassin.

That means you are a proffessional and do your
job without mixing any emotions in it. In your
life you have probably been hurt many times and
have gotten some mental scars. This results in
you being distant from people. Though many
think that you are evil, you are not. What you
really are is a person, trying to forget your
pain and past. You are the person who never
seems to care and that is why being an assassin
fits you good. Atleast, that's what people
think. Even if you don't care that much for
your victims, you still have the ability to
care and to generally feel. It is not lost,
just a little forgotten. In crowds you tend to
not get to noticed, and dress in black or other
discrete colours. You don't being in the
spotlight and wish people would just leave you
alone. But once you do get close to someone you
have a hard time letting go and get real down
if you loose him/her.

Main weapon: Sniper
Quote: "The walls we build around
us to keep out the sadness also keep out the
joy" -Jim Rohn
Facial expression: Narrowed eyes




What Type of Killer Are You? [cool pictures]
brought to you by Quizilla

I think he meant "lose" him or her, but whatever.

And narrowed eyes will give you wrinkles. just ask my mom.

I'm thinking I'm not takin the laptop to N'awlins.

No comments: