i got served

My career choices are missionary, rich girl, and assassin. My victims are Jack, Inland, and JL. Pick three and play.

Missionary - I don’t know what the fuck I was thinking. Well, I wasn’t, I was drinking. (Hey, that makes a little poem!)

I don’t
know what the
fuck
I was thinking
Well I
wasn’t I was
drinking

Yeah, Greg, I just looked back at your archives. Pretty funny. You wrote about poems on blogs just about the time we were all shamefacedly discovering we actually liked Pajamaland, but weren’t ready to admit it yet. Well, Jack has never admitted it, but that’s another issue.

Really, though, can you imagine? Does it have to be for Christianity? I mean, Satan could use a good PR person about now.

No, ok, seriously; let me think. I could be potentially good at this because from teaching I’ve learned that you’ve never truly learned something until you’ve taught it to someone else. So perhaps by teaching others some variation of the Truth I could discover that Truth for myself.

How profound is that?

It’s mostly bullshit, actually. Despite my personable nature, the church would hate me. Bosses usually do, since I know more than them and it makes them look bad. I have an apparent “problem” with authority figures (according to my last supervisor and what the fuck did she know, I ask you. A whole lot of nothin, that's what). I’d get fired for drinking with the Indians (ok, native americans). Other people would talk to me about their religion and I’m such a holistic person, I’d say, “Well, jeez, switch Allah to God and we got ourselves a convert. Good enough for government work – you’re saved. Now, ya got any good bars around here?”


Rich girl - Now this one is right up my alley. I would be better at being Paris than Paris and that’s no bullshit. I’m even willing to do the breast enhancement thing and internet sex video if it meant keeping my shallow and rich and beautiful reputation. And I might be deep and shit, but I could discard all that in a heartbeat for a new pair of Manola Blahniks, the latest Blackberry, and one of those cute Burberry plaid bikinis. Not cool? I can snub you. I can do the yearly depression/detox routine and the two thousand dollar bar tabs. I could even drink Cosmos, if there was money in it. I’d need Greg to hang around with me while PHF was working; be my front man an’ all, but it’d go over just fine.


Assassin - I am the night. I am an echo of silence. I am the ghost of a ghost. Was that the wind rustling leaves behind you? It must be, because you can not hear me. Only the edge of my blade will catch the faintest glimmer of moonlight and and you’ll only see it with a flat stare cut short of fear. You’ll see it with eyes like black ice. Eyes like death.


If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a circus clown....(by Greg)
If I could be a llama-rider...(by Ogre)
If I could be a bonnie pirate...(By Teach)
If I could be a servicemember...(By Jeremy)
If I could be a business owner...(By Blue944)
If I could be an actor... (By Blue944)
If I could be a rich girl... (By V)
If I could be a witch...
If I could be a racer...
If I could be an assassin... (by Sex)

No comments: