bloghop #67850902083

First of all, in the midst of ad blogs and foreign blogs I ran into Greg’s! Great fun.

[Editor’s Note: This was started a couple of weeks ago and Sex is busily wrapping it up on this night on which she can no longer see Greg. Ironic? Not really. A total pisser? The very definition. Does she deserve this patch of bad luck? Probably.]


This time I’m concentrating on the subtitle section, but of course, every rule was meant to be broken... Let me just add here that I'm curious as to the state of Pajamaland. I mean, we all know decent blogs are few and far between. There's ours, and then... well, there's really just ours. But blogs suitable to ridicule and mock are becoming even harder to find. Sheeeit. I know not everyone can be Dumbgasm, but I was hoping for at least a few teenagers or something. I'm gettin' nothin' here. So on that promising note:

1. Rantings of an obsessive compulsive borderline manic depressive anal retentive meanie.

Heh, Word doesn’t like rantings. You got the squiggly red underline, so there, weirdo! Rantings ain't a word! Are you gonna go postal on my ass? Come on, I dare ya. (Squiggly isn't a word either, but that’s besides the point.)

2. This is the ultimate underwear blog. This is a place to find out and talk about new trends in male underwear. This looked promising until... This is not a perverted blog. This is just an informative blog. Keep all comments appropriate if they aren't they will be deleted. Not a perverted blog? No inappropriate comments? Where’s the fun in that?? If you have some tips about what you'd like to talk about here contact me. It's underwear. What is there to say? "Yeah, dude, that brief so rides up my ass."


3. Oh, lookie, I found a new girlfriend for Greg: I am 25 years old, married, mother of two. I am saved from hell and love Jesus Christ and to serve Him.


4. Dear blog reader, this is just about what’s on my mind.

The only post consisted of a picture of herself.

5. The Blog. Mostly a bunch of hum dee dum.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

6. Ok, I hit this obnoxious blog and now each one fades into a star and reappears within another fucking star. I’m gonna have to kill someone.

**

Thank God that stopped overnite.


7. WHEN IT COMES TO MATTERS OF LIFE AND LOVE, CAN WE EVER REACH A POINT WHEN IT BECOMES EFFORTLESS? AND IF WE DID, WOULD LIFE THEN BE OVER? SHOULD LIFE AND LOVE REALLY BE EASY, OR SHOULD IT HURT SOMETIMES?

Seems kinda tense. She sounds like she needs a good lay. She’s in Chicago, so I left her a comment suggesting that Jack might fulfill her needs in this department.

8. THIS BLOG MAINLY CHRONICLES MY ATTEMPTS TO BALANCE DESIRES FOR COMFORT AND ECONOMIC SECURITY AND MY PERSONAL BELIEFS IN JUSTICE, FAIRNESS AND ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY. IT WILL ALSO HAVE COMMENTARY ABOUT CONTEMPORARY SOCIETY (POPULAR CULTURE, TRENDS, THE ARTS).

Whenever it starts with “this blog”, it always seems to go downhill from there. And thank you for explaining contemporary society! Those big words always freak me out.

9. A JOURNEY THROUGH THE SPIRITUAL STRATOSPHERE'S OF THE MIND OF A GEMINI WITH ARES RISING.

She's in New Orleans and doesn’t her aura seem purrrrfect for Luna?

10. This blog will be about my boring life

Again with the brutal accuracy. And he’s got shitty taste in music too. Guess how I found that out, Jake?

**

I’m in the foreign section – over in the European and South American (?) – heh, what does THAT mean, Amber? – parts of Pajamaland. I’ve counted 14 and still going. Finally, some English for once. Not that I’ve got anything against other languages. Well, as long as they keep their distance.

11. Her top post ranks nearly as low as the picture of that chic’s shampoo a couple of bloghops ago. (I swear there was a pube in that pic, but that’s neither here nor there.) This time it’s a freakin’ spice cabinet. She makes me proud to be an American. You know, cause she’s Canadian.

12. The readings you will find here are neither literature, nor theology. They are excerpts from the journal of a Roman Catholic Christian, loyal to the teachings of the church and to Scripture, struggling to discern and follow the will of God in her life. Perhaps God will use these words to touch you in some way, perhaps not. Either way, may you be blessed as you journey with the Lord.
She should round out Greg’s threesome nicely.

13. MXL: spice UP your SEX life
Podcast, blog, tips & advice, private counseling, fantasies ... more.


Dude. Now we’re talkin’. Oh, what the hell, here’s the link, you perverts. It looks like commercials anyway, but entertaining commercials.

14. She calls herself tRiSh.

That is so three months ago.

15. This is my world and I’m just a squirrel trying to get a nut so what’s up.

Some issues here. Can we guess what they are?

1: quit plagiarizing song lyrics! Don’t make me go into another poorly written rant today, on this The Third Day Of Daylight Savings. Seriously. The wind has been blowing all fucking day, it's cold besides, and cloudy, I ain't got laid since before the time change, and I’m just lookin’ for an excuse to run your ass into the ground over something, anything, bitch.

Just. Stop. The. Lyrics.

2: squirrel imagery? I mean, at least pick a decent song with maybe a hot chic in it. Sheesh. Gimme something to latch onto here.

3: Oh, and she’s a sorority girl. Well, I was too, but it's still no excuse to be boring. And she has a serious boyfriend. Ok, well, I did too, but that's not my fault. But I mean, come on, she’s studying Education. I'm drooling on my keyboard in my sleep.

Oh.


PS kisses to Greg, who I can still picture in my mind's eye

No comments: