i'm a leo btw

This week's horoscope:

Share what you're feeling on Monday. Sometimes you like to keep stuff bottled up, but that isn't always the best policy. (What are you going to do with all that bottled-up stuff? Start a bottled-up-stuff store?)

ok, blah blah blah... write my blog, I guess this means... but here's the good part:

On Friday or Saturday, your week is going to go in an unexpectedly romantic direction, which will be an excellent development.

I prefer to think of this as a "sexcellent" developement. Are you reading, PHF?

Oops. I think I just broke resolution #4. "I will no longer pester PHF for sex and shamelessly flirt with him at inappropriate times."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is it so wrong to flirt with someone if maybe the outcome was muttaully wanted?

daniel said...

why is it so wrong to flirt? regardless of mutual-ness or lack thereof.

Love a good flirt.

sex scenes at starbucks said...

"flirt with him at innappropriate times"

It's about when and where. As in, I'm pretty sure his dad reads this from time to time... uh, Hi, Dad! PHF has more decorum than I. He also likes his sleep.

It's a good thing you love a flirt, Cryp, since I can't seem to help myself when it comes to you.

Vir.ti.go said...

There's no such thing as an inappropriate time to flirt. Unless it's with someone not your husband, in front of your mother-in-law. ;)

I'm sure his dad is just happy to know that you still have lust in your heart for his son, and probly envies the hell out of him!

KR said...

I think it's pretty awesome that you flirt with your husband! In fact...in the event that I ever find one...I resolve to flirt with him forever :o)

Out of curiosity...how long have you been married?

sex scenes at starbucks said...

Shit, this will age me, but what the hell... 14 years in May. We met at 19 though, so we're not *that* old.

daniel said...

god not old at all.

i was dating a 36yo when i was 21. You're a spring chooken!

daniel said...

for the record, that doesnt mean 36 is old. far from it in fact. I think you are only old when you believe you are.
I have mates that reckon they are about to die they are so old and they are 25 and mates who are age-less and heaps and heaps more fun (in young-fun-ways) than my mates who are 44.
Only as old as the woman you feel. (or you may substitute man) i spose. (this includes imaginings).

sex scenes at starbucks said...

hmmm, so you like older women...

jeez, I just can't let up, can i?

daniel said...

i like being thrown around the room by a wanton sex goddess who knows what she wants and _will_ extract it.
But who wouldn't?